Join the mission-journey towards the sustainability of our digital businesses!
Conscious and responsible Public Institutions and Private Companies have Cybersecurity as a major strategic goal. Instead of incurring known and unknown threats, they successfully translate one of the most complex issue into knowledge, actions and governance, which mitigate the risk of cybercriminal damages.
Through conversations and interactive workshops with world respected experts in cybersecurity, our unique Pan-European CyberSecurity Dialogues triptych of congresses offers to public and private decision makers to gain control and to engage their organizations into tackling cyber-criminality continuum.
The SEVEN WAYS pan-European cybersecurity dialogues help public and private decision makers:
1. Top notch networking: hand-picked speakers and attendees learn and share during 2 full days in a safe environment (don’t miss the dinners!).
2. Public AND private: diversity of views and thoughts is the only way to solve one of (if not) the biggest challenge of our time.
3. Blended perspective: here we’re breaking the silos and hierarchy. CEOs, functional heads, cybersecurity specialists and non-specialists come together because none of us is as smart than all of us.
4. Nobody is left behind: whether you’re a speaker or an attendee you’re called to share your questions and/or your knowledge and/or your best practices… that’s what we call diversity in practice.
5. CyberSecurity-Dialogues means business: indeed, visibility and care are nurtured for our sponsors and speakers because they’re purposefully contributing to our world sustainability.
6. Learn and tips from those who run critical systems: critical services and infrastructures providers and military are there to share the do’s and don’ts.
7. Last and foremost, CyberSecurity-Dialogues means collaboration: the depth and breadth of the two days congress favor organization-specific, public-private, cross-states and cross-business projects opportunities.
“After these two days you know what cybersecurity is”
Col. Marc-André Ryter, Swiss army
“Excellent and needed. I have been having pleasure to be part of it”
Mika Lauhde, Sr. VP, Huawei
Chief of the Cybercrime and Anti-Money Laundering Section, UNODC
Founder and Co-director, Forum international de la cybersecurité - FIC
Chairman and CEO, Geneva Logistics Group
Managing Partner, Active Change Management
Director ITS & CIO, International Air Transport Association
Founder, iCyber-Security Group (U.K.)
Head of the Information Security, Gruppo Poste Italiane
Senior Expert, Corporate Security (Switzerland)
Head of the Forensics Section, Geneva State Police
Brig.-Gen., General Director, CYBERINT Center of the Romanian Intelligence Services
President's counsellor for IT&C, ANCOM
General Staff, Swiss Army